CENTER STAGE SANTA FE
Our 1800 sq. ft. the facility has professional audio/video equipment and staff to provide you with a performance presentation that will satisfy your audience and keep them coming back for more. Concerts, lectures, film presentations and more are welcome.
Typically, there are between 80 and 100 chairs preset for seating. Up to 50 more chairs are available if needed for an event.
Center Stage is located in the downtown area of Santa Fe, with easy access parking and restaurants within walking distance. We are committed to helping performers bring their art and message to the community with reasonable rates, professional facilities, and positive results.
Call 505-983-5022 or email to arrange for a tour of our facility or discuss to rental rates.
- 65′ by 34’ auditorium
- Raised stage (28’ x 10.5’) with electrical outlets
- Seating capacity – 150
- 3 bathrooms
- Adjoining 25′ by 15′ room (Green Room)
- Adjoining kitchen
- Lobby – 45′ x 15′
This Class Room is about 360 sq. ft. and perfect for organizations, presentations and smaller events. It affords its own bathroom and is adjacent to our fully equipped kitchen and nearby 2 additional bathrooms.
The Sound Equipment
- Grand Piano — Baldwin (5’9″)
- LED stage lighting with a programmable control system
- 16 channel Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixer with 18-track digital recording Microphones
- 6 ea. Sennheiser E835 stage mics
- 2 ea. Shure SM58
- 3 ea. Shure SM57
- 1 ea. Shure SM94
- 1 ea. AKG C-1000
- 1 ea. AKG 5900m
- 1 ea. Astatic CTM-1500VP
- Three JBL Control 30, High Output Three-Way Speakers
- Two Elite M160 Two-way Speakers
- Tonamaha SM10V Stage Monitors
- Power amps: QSC GX3, Europower EP1500, Peavey CS 400, and Crown D-75
- The facility is wired for a 3-camera recording and webcasting
- Panasonic 1080 HD cameras, intercom, control room
- Tricast switcher with graphics
- Graphics workstation
- video editing
- Multitrack audio editing
- Eleven-foot wide drop-down screen and ceiling-mounted high definition 1080 video/graphics projector,
which can be fed from the stage or audio control area. A computer is available for showing video
clips/PowerPoint; and a high-speed web connection to show live video.
- Eleven-foot wide drop-down screen and ceiling-mounted high definition 1080 video/graphics projector, which can be fed from the stage or audio control area. A computer is available for showing video clips/PowerPoint; and a high-speed web connection to show live
- Sound engineering, lighting or videotaping are available at a separate cost (View our Audio/Visual Services page). Email Patrick Bates for the rates to use these services.